Thursday, September 30, 2010

New In The Neighborhood....

I have continually read blogs daily for the past year....I get lost in blogland and just do not know how to stop myself :)  I started out reading "Mommy" blogs and have some that I keep up with daily (and feel like I know them personally lol).  Recently I have found myself reading DIY blogs and also blogs about furniture and home renovation, because in the next year or so my husband and I will be building the rest of our house and I need all the ideas I can get!  A little bit about me.....

  • I'm a 24 year old mother to a two year old little girl with MANY nicknames, but that her daddy and I like to call "Boog" (more on how her name came to be later)

  • I have been married for just over a year to the man that I had a HUGE crush on throughout highschool and eventually started dating 5 years ago:) He is my Best Friend, the BEST daddy, and my Rock!

  • My career as a nurse involves taking care of our Nations Veterans and I am very proud of what I do! 
  • I recently found my hobby of crafting and refinishing furniture...I just absolutely LOVE it!

This is a wreath that I made for only about $15!

  • I am addicted to my iPhone and don't know how people live without them
  • I am from a very small town outside of Poplar Bluff, MO (where I live now) where all you can see is flat farmland and dirt roads and I love it!
  • I am a lover of all things thrifty!
  • My nickname that my grandpa gave me when I was growing up was "Ralph", and I wish he was still here with me to call me that :'( Boy do I miss my Papa Dub!
  • I love fashion but wear scrubs most of the time because of work :(

  • I am the baby of my family and have two older sisters who used to tell me I was adopted when I was younger ;) I beg to differ!
  • I am an aunt to 4 beautiful children Tori age 4, Maely age 2, Jackson age 4, Reed age 7....and they call me "Bebe"


I have totally ran out of things to say about myself for now.....to be continued:)

Hopefully I get the hang of the blogger business soon!

1 comment:

Kim @ A Brush of Whimsy said...

Brittney,
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Good luck with the home renovation! :) I love the H wreath!